Friday, December 16, 2016

Hear, Here, Heir... The Songs and Sounds of a Savage Beast

Some new stuff. Ya know, just because:
It's cool because it is the definition of Sprekken as recited by a computer voice named Lekha. Lekha can't speak, but my computer can crunch the numbers. Lekha is a beautiful Sanskrit name with a wonderful meaning. Lekha, you know: Lieca picture. I like-a the combination of this name and the term Sanskrit, as defined, when set along side the definition of Sprekken. You can speak up but can you Sprek up. No. It's funny cause they come from the same root but one is loud and the other is fast. That's why I named my child Hannah, "never odd or even."
This is neat, the project uses the definition of morality as archived by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Some say "When in Rome," some say "It's all Greek," and yet others like relativity rather than company. But, "There are more ways of killing a cat than choking it with cream..." Just make sure to wash your mouth before talking to people. Harm, Purity and Loyalty, oh my. 
Another:
There's some really interesting stuff here. This is the Definition of Lying, as archived again, by the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy. Wow, with fake news and fake politics, makes me want to check if I have a real pulse. This essay gives insights into lying and the intent to deceive. False truths and true fakery. Do you know the difference between a lie, a joke lie, a metaphorical lie, a white lie, a fib, a palter, a bluff, a double or triple bluff? Can you lie to a robot, an idiot, a criminal? Sharp tongues, sharp wits and how to lie with morality. "I didn't lie cause you are stupid."
Finally: There are more projects like this in the works. I have completed the project: Ludas Paytr Daddy. It is the recitation of the Ludas Patryonimicus, a 19th century text including curious, cokious Surnames such as Batman, Blackmonster, Death, Butt and others... changed my idea of Butte County. The file is over 8hrs though, so I'm working out the packaging.
Future works include: The English Cyclopedia of Universal Knowledge, Latin Epithets by Suffix, Codex Gigas etc. etc. 
Is the Truth really out there? Nah, it's all in your head.

Below is a link to BlackAudioMonster, my profile on Sound Cloud. If you follow the link you will find many audio projects. The form of audio is experimental overall. There is pure instrumentation on various folk instruments as well as organ, keyboard, guitar and virtual synthesis. There is also poems, essays and books, and also a screenplay, brought to audio through the use of computer readers. Recently I have been working with historical texts, philosophical essays and scientific articles. Finally, there is a collection of songs, acapella, and experimental sound. 

Do you hear what I here? Can you see what I know? Ear to the grindstone...

No comments:

Post a Comment